Hit enter

spring shoes


Моето участие за MissBloom в поредицата  "Любимите обувки на българските модни блогъри този сезон".

За идващия по-топъл сезон съм подготвила голям списък с обувки, които трябва да имам - цветни, удобни, привличащи погледа...
Тъй като ходя предимно, пеша съм голяма почитателка на ниските обувки. От две-три години насам те заемат по-голямата част от шкафа ми, но все пак понякога се изкушавам и си взимам един-два чифта за сезона, които са на висок ток.
Прочетете повече ТУК
 

My participation for  MissBloom in the series "Favorite shoes of Bulgarian fashion bloggers this season ".

For the next S/S season I prepared a long WISH list with shoes, that I must have-colored, comfortable, eye-catcher.
Because I walk a lot, I am a big fan of the flat shoes.
For 2-3 years they are bigger part of my shoes collection, but sometimes I'm tempted to buy 1-2 high heel pair for the season.
Here is my WISH list for this spring/summer:


1. Classical shoes with high heels in metallic silver.
I choose these from Stradivarius collection price tag is 35,95  € , as they are very еlegant and the hight of the heel is exactly according to my need, but still I am waiting for this particular model of Stradivarius to be available in Bulgaria.They could be a perfect accent for every spring outfit, casual or formal. I'll wear them with colored baggy pants or with blue ripped jeans. I must have them!

 












2. Die-cut flat leather boots
One more pair which you must have for this season.
I choose this leader Gido`s boots for 99 BGN in ivory.
They are super comfy and give you the look an urban touch .
I wear them with light skinny jeans and military parka. When the weather is nice I can wear them with dress with ethno print or with denim shorts.

 














3. Ballerinas
Because the caramel color is better than the black for the summer, I choose two more pair and I 'm wondering which one to take. Studded
ballerinas with Die-cut in caramel from Stradivarius for
19,95  €  or sandals with original design of straps from Pull and Bear for 29,99 € again in the similar color.
The
color is perfect and both of the pair can be wear with clothes in all shades of green- khaki, emerald or pastel mint.
























4. Chic sandals with massive heel
My next favorite shoes are from Zara for 39,95 .
The ethno motives are very trendy and I am totally obsessed by them. The massive heel make them casual so you can wear them with daily clothes and the heels are with normal high so they are OK even for longer city walk. I can wear them with mini skirt with fringes or leather sequins or with crochet shorts - so they are just fantastic and very trendy and you can make a lot of combinations.

 

5. Sandals with print and texture
I really fell in love with this sandals with print, they are again from Zara- 35,95 . The model is very cute and the print make them eye-catcher.

Here the dilemma is between the red and black combination (very fresh and colorful) or the more classy- greenish khaki , black and brown. The material also is far away than the traditional and it look like a imitation of animal short fur . The combination with skinny jeans and vest it will be adorable.